Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Engines - All
DA 100 Just back from Service >

DA 100 Just back from Service

Community
Search
Notices
Engines - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned motors and engines for sale.

DA 100 Just back from Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2024, 04:31 PM
My Feedback: (95)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DA 100 Just back from Service

This is the older version DA 100 I brought it used almost 3 years ago it was listed as like new condition with only 3 gallons of fuel ran though it. Other then a Quick Look over the engine was placed back in the box and there it stayed until a few weeks ago I am now leaning towards a DA 120 so I decided to send this engine in to DA to have them go over before I listed it to resale.According to my bill the engine was not in as good a shape as it was described when I purchased it ? The engine now has both new cylinders,new pistons and rings, the carb was updated and anything else that needed replacing was done so basically it’s good as new invoice states everything that was done I just received the engine back two days ago. I will probably not get back what I have in this engine but you will have peace of mind knowing that it was just serviced.. Priced at 800.00 Buyer pays shipping cost

New Plug Caps ect.

OUCH

Missing info on the invoice